Do you want to join the Pivotal family?
Pivotal is growing and we are on the hunt for exciting new trainers to join the Pivotal team.
Our trainers are:
- Experienced at delivering training to teachers: Confident delivering to large groups (100+) in addition to smaller groups, un-reliant on Powerpoint and resource ‘packs’ during training.
- Specialists in Behaviour & Safeguarding, aspects of Teaching & Learning and Leadership & Management.
- Qualified teachers with a track record of outstanding teaching and leadership.
- Part of a thriving and energetic team – training over the UK, recording podcasts, webinars and creating digital resources.
Could this be you?
Do you fit our Pivotal values?
- delivers leading edge teacher training through live and online training models
- provides highly engaging speakers who have thrived in the most challenging schools, colleges and educational settings
- promotes strategies that take care of the child as well as the adult
- delivers continuing professional development that is tailored, practical and sustainable
- helps schools, colleges and educational institutions through periods of crisis and major institutional change.