Pivotal Instructors Conference – Manchester – 27th November 2018
November 27 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm£60
A one-day conference exclusively for Pivotal Instructors
Celebrate with us at the first Pivotal Instructors Conference! Instructors are invited to:
- Network with other Instructors; hear their stories and share best practice
- Attend breakout sessions led by fellow Instructors through out the day
- Participate in an awards ceremony with High Tea and cake.
- Instructors can bring a maximum of one guest, tickets will cost £60 per person.
“I found the training to be inspirational and in fact life changing in the way we approach behaviour management. I am so proud and humble to now be a Pivotal instructor, I can’t wait to spread the message across college.”
9.30 am Arrival and coffees
9.45 am Opening welcome keynote
10.15 am Choice of three workshops led by different Pivotal Instructors:
1. Pivotal Partnerships – Holte School Case Study
2. Pivotal in Primary
3. Pivotal in Further Education
11.15 am Break
11.30 am Choice of three workshops led by different Pivotal Instructors:
1. Restraint Reduction
2. Pivotal Principles in an Outdoor Setting
3. Pivotal for SCITT’s and NQT’s
12.30 pm Lunch
1.15 pm Post-lunch keynote
1.30 pm Choice of three workshops led by different Pivotal Instructors:
1. Developing and Embedding Restorative Conversations
2. Sustaining the Impact After the Initial Enthusiasm
3. Holding Difficult Conversations With Staff
2.30 pm Conference close keynote
3.00 pm High Tea and Instructor Awards
4.00 pm Close
If you choose to cancel your place(s) the full course fee will be refunded providing that cancellation is notified a minimum of 14 days before the course date. Cancellations notified between 7 and 14 days before the course will be eligible for a 50% refund. In cases where cancellation is given within 7 days of the course date, no refund will be available. However, it is possible to substitute a delegate at any time.
If Pivotal Education Limited cancel a course for which you have paid, a full refund will be given. Pivotal Education Limited shall not be held liable for any direct or indirect costs incurred by those registered to attend.