The Fidget Cube. An unusually addicting, desk toy designed to help you or your learners focus. Cut down on fidgeting within the classroom by allowing learners to keep their hand occupied with this simplistic toy.
The fidget cube contains six sides.
- An indented panel inspired by worry stones, used to reduce anxiety when rubbed gently.
- A set of gears and a ball allowing learners to do a rolling movement.
- A circle dial that allows a learner to spin silently.
- A set of five buttons all featuring a click, removing the need to loudly click pens at all!
- A joystick allowing learners to enjoy the gliding action.
- The last panel contains a switch, pivot it back and forth gently to fidget quietly.