Pivotal Education is a highly innovative training company serving the education sector in the UK and Internationally. Found in 2001, Pivotal Education has always been committed to providing exceptional training for teachers and institutions. We specialise in helping adults working in schools and colleges to improve behaviour.
CPI and Pivotal Education are looking to appoint a Training Team Administrator, who will work as part of the training team. The Training Team Administrator will be responsible for ensuring that all trainers’ admin is completed to a high standard, with the customer as a priority and will provide support to the Head of Training and Executive Director. The post-holder will report to the Head of Training. This is a full time position based at our Kings Langley Office (WD4 8LB).
The salary range is £20,000- £21,000 per annum.
Provide support to customers through:
- Formatting and processing health check reports to send to client.
- Communicating with customers pre and post training, offering support with evaluations and resources.
- Arranging suitable times for clients to liaise with Trainers.
- Providing seamless communication between the Training Team, Executive Director and key clients.
Provide support to the Training Team delivery through:
- Inputting training evaluation data following completion of jobs.
- Processing monthly Trainer evaluation and utilisation reports.
- Updating job card folder sheet and links, including moving policy reviews into correct client folders.
- Editing policy reviews, uploading to YouTube and adding to policy review sheet.
- Working alongside the Marketing and Communications Assistant to coordinate the successful delivery of the Pivotal Podcast.
- Taking and distributing minutes from Training Team meetings.
- Pre-empting potential risks and implementing preventative measures internally to avoid planning risks.
Provide support to the Head of Training and Trainers:
- Updating Trainer job sheet with information from the Sales Team.
- Ensuring all Trainers have relevant training resources required.
- Supporting all freelance and full time Trainers through induction admin.
Provide support to the Executive Director and Head of Training through:
- Inbox management, prioritising tasks.
- Arranging travel/accommodation for all training jobs and visits.
- Arranging meetings with stakeholders, including travel, locations and timings.
- Process expenses.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to Head of Operations, Kate Quigley via email: [email protected]
At Pivotal Education we don’t select our workforce based on current skills and previous experience alone. We place more importance on personal drive and how well potential candidates fit with our company values.
If you are interested in applying for this role, is it critical that you take time to look at our company values below, and honestly assess whether these are aligned with your own. These are not values that have been created just to put up in the corner of our website, or in the staff handbook. These are the values that conduct the way we work individually, the way we work together and the decisions we make about developments.
- Learners are at the heart of everything we do.
- We delight customers. We grow by reputation and every customer should feel like our most important one.
- Innovation is the key to our success. We pursue new creative ideas and always question if we could make things better. Change does not scare us.
- We solve problems for our clients, for ourselves and for each other. We search for solutions, even if they are hard to spot, we can find them.
- Empowerment – everyone is empowered to take initiative and make decisions. Errors are part of life; we learn and move on.
- Ownership and accountability – we make decisions on behalf of the company as if it were our own and assume responsibilty for actions.
- Integrity – we act with honesty and honour at all times. We can always be trusted.
- We work together- we are stronger as a team, we all play a part in building success. We value and celebrate the diversity of our abilities, beliefs and cultures. We treat everyone with the respect and dignity we would like to be treated with.