Pivotal Education Ltd is a highly innovative training company serving the education sector in the UK and Internationally. Founded in 2001 Pivotal Education has always been committed to providing exceptional training for teachers and institutions. We specialise in helping adults working in schools and colleges to improve behaviour.
Pivotal Education has grown significantly over the last three years and we need team members who will now help us to sustain and increase that growth. In March 2017 Pivotal Education was acquired by Crisis Prevention Institute International, which marks a new step in our development. Pivotal and CPI are working closely together to best serve the UK education sector.
CPI and Pivotal Education are looking to appoint an Events Administrator and a Training Team Administrator
These are full time positions based in our Kings Langley office (WD4 8LB). The post-holder will report to the Marketing & Communications Manager.
The salary range is £20,000 – £21,000 per annum. Full information about these roles can be found here:
At Pivotal Education we don’t select our workforce based on current skills and previous experience alone. We place more importance on personal drive and how well potential candidates fit in with our company values.
If you are interested in applying for this role, it is critical that you take time to look at our company values, below, and honestly assess whether these are aligned with your own. These are not values that have been created just to put up in the corner of our website, or in the staff handbook. These are the values that conduct the way we work individually, the way we work together and the decisions we make about developments.
- Learners are at the heart of everything we do.
- We delight customers. We grow by reputation and every customer should feel like our most important one.
- Innovation is the key to our success. We pursue new creative ideas and always question if we could make things better. Change does not scare us.
- We solve problems for our clients, for ourselves and for each other. We search for solutions, even if they are hard to spot, we can find them.
- Empowerment – everyone is empowered to take initiative and make decisions. Errors are part of life; we learn and move on.
- Ownership and accountability – we make decisions on behalf of the company as if it were our own and assume responsibility for actions.
- Integrity – we act with honesty and honour at all times. We can always be trusted.
- We work together – we are stronger as a team, we all play a part in building success. We value and celebrate the diversity of our abilities, beliefs and cultures. We treat everyone with the respect and dignity we would like to be treated with.