This time, the topic of the week is whole school and college behaviour issues.
Play the Podcast Episode Now
This week, Kevin and Paul discuss the ‘big’ issues in behaviour management for schools and colleges.
- How do schools in crisis turn begin to turn the corner?
- What effect does consistency amongst the adults in a school or college have on behaviour?
- How can reward systems be turned into more positive recognition systems – particularly for FE colleges?
- Paul is speaking at the Babcock 4S Secondary NQT Conference on Saturday 30th November 2013 in GUildford, UK
- Early notification – Improving discipline, raising attendance and boosting achievement – a conference by Teachology – 7th February, 2014, London, UK
What would you like to hear covered in forthcoming episodes? Let us know by emailing email@example.com or by leaving a comment below this post.
Appear on the podcast yourself by sending in a comment or question via either of the two answerphone hotlines:
Telephone Hotline – 0844 579 6949, Mailbox number 23161 Computer Hotline (SpeakPipe)
Creative Commons image by lydia_shiningbrightly