Your middle leaders are the engine room of your organisation. Train them to communicate the vision of the organisation and lead others in managing behaviour brilliantly.
When your middle leaders stand together, consistent practice in behaviour management can be replicated across the whole organisation.
Areas often covered in Middle Leaders Training
- Establishing and nurturing a culture of outstanding behaviour management
- Integrating the vision of your team with the wider organisation
- Creating a supportive learning environment that drives and nurtures each member of staff
- Embedding consistent practice in behaviour
- Managing change in student and staff behaviour
- Developing responsible and accountable teams
- Effective leadership: styles, attitudes and attributes
- Environments that support positive behaviour