Train your Senior Leadership Team about how to lead behaviour change across the organisation.
Learn how to create an outstanding behaviour policy that supports practice. The team will pull apart the policy and consider what it says about the organisation, how easy it is to follow and whether it enables staff to achieve consistent practice. The focus will be on how to simplify the policy to transform practice.
Create your Behaviour Blueprint
Find out More about Behaviour Blueprint Training
Get a free taste of the Behaviour Blueprint training
The simple framework that will allow you to map out and define the adult behaviours you want to see
Paul Dix will show you the main pitfalls to avoid and share the one secret that will change the culture of your school in two weeks.
Leading Behaviour Change courses with Paul Dix
- Learn about the Five Pillars of Pivotal Practice and how they help you to achieve a calm school. (More about the Pivotal Approach to Behaviour Management).
- Discover how to create and embed pure consistency of behaviour.
- Understand why managing staff behaviour is your first priority
- Create a ‘Behaviour Blueprint’ to form the bridge between behaviour policy and practice in your school.
When the adults change, everything changes.
INSET for Senior Leaders
You can book a trainer to come to your school or college and work directly with your senior leadership team. Our training often includes:
Using policy to frame adult behaviour
- Using your behaviour management policy to support your expectations of adult behaviour
- Creating problem-solvers, not process monkeys
Creating a blueprint for behaviour (a one-page document, referred to daily)
- Simplifying rules and establishing a consistent language for behaviour
- Embedding and defining key consistencies
- Setting the culture for behaviour across the academy – focus on recognition rather than material reward, making learners feel valued, developing trusting working relationships
Managing staff behaviour
- The impact of adult behaviour on learner behaviour
- A simple, yet powerful set of consistencies for all staff to follow
- Managing tricky teachers: breaking patterns of entrenched behaviour